Fanfiction Outline

The original source for my fanfiction will be a drama titled “꽃보다 남자”. I chose this source
because I recently watched this drama once again during my holiday break. Therefore, I was
recently thinking about the story and thought it would be interesting to write a fanfiction based on this story. In the story, the main character faces a dilemma because she cannot figure out which man she should stay with. I want to recreate some of the events that happened toward the end of the story in order to change the outcome of the entire story. I think it will be fun to make a different ending and climax and become creative. The main theme will be about perseverance and the importance of love. I’m concerned whether the story I create will really be a successful one but nevertheless excited to create it and put my imagination into it.

Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]

Fan Fiction Outline

The original source will be the Korean drama Reply 1988. I want to rewrite the ending so that Duk-seon and Jung-hwan end up together. My main theme will be the romance between them and the friendship between them and the other main characters. I’m excited about rewriting the ending to be what I wanted but I am worried my Korean skills are not good enough to convey what I want.

Image result for reply 1988

Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]