숙주 바꿈

Parasite's ending makes it one of the all-time great lonely movies - Polygon
  1. The source material for my fanfiction is Bong Joon-ho’s thriller film Parasite. Like most people, I found the movie amazing and I wish there were more of it (and I’m hoping the HBO spinoff does the source material justice). I think that while the characters’ actions in the film are extreme, the themes resonate well with both Korean and international audiences.
  2. At the end of the film, one character describes an unlikely future in a letter to his father, before returning to reality for the final shot of the film. I would like to explore his efforts to attain this future, potentially through subsequent letters, possibly with continued extreme measures to attain his goals.
  3. I would like to continue addressing themes of the film such as class inequality. I’m interested in the themes of colonialism/imperialism from the film as well, but I’m not sure how I could incorporate them.
  4. I’m excited to imagine and explore more in the world of Parasite, but I’m mostly worried about being able to convey my ideas in a satisfactory way in Korean.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]

6 thoughts on “숙주 바꿈”

1. 와, 아카데미 상을 받은 기생충이 드디어 우리 팬픽 사이트에서 보게 되네요!
    제가 너무 너무 좋아하는 봉준호 감독의 영화랍니다. 정말 크리스 씨가 어떤 이야기를 들려 줄지 너무 기대가 됩니다!
    화이팅~~~